Banana Kiwi & Kale Smoothie
This easy Kale Smoothie is prepared with bananas, kale, kiwi, and milk. It’s surprisingly delicious and SO good for you!
- 2 large very ripe bananas, cut into several chunks
- 2 to 3 kiwis, peeled and cut in half
- 2 cups packed kale leaves, washed
- 1 to 1½ cups milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender.
- Blend on full strength until thoroughly incorporated, creamy, and smooth. If you want a thicker smoothie, blend in more ice cubes. For a thinner smoothie, blend in more milk.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- If using a regular blender, first blend the milk and kale leaves until completely incorporated and smooth. Then, add the rest of the ingredients and continue to blend until creamy.